Sunday, January 30, 2011

Updatey


Well this is for my dad! : click HERE to see my Photography blog :D




Well a little update from Lara Ville, I've been having a hard time adjusting to the whole roommates thing again! But its okay, I've been more social and more apt to Leave my apartment so its a good thing :P

I still love the opportunities my job as a photojournalist has been providing me! its really amazing what you learn Actually working for a company to do photography. It has a little stress that i feel like i have to do my best, and therefore try and stretch the abilities of my camera and Me for the matter. Just a different angle captures something new! its amazing. I compare to my boss his photos at the same event and his are always a better angle (or i may be too critical of my work) But no its made me step beyond my comfort zone and I've learned so much more!

Along with meeting people at work this means i meet more friends. there are people i've "known" that i work with but Now I'm amazed how just seeing them more has made me excited to know them. they are all so smart and It just makes me feel welcomed. I find myself hanging out in that office even when i dont have to do anything! ha ha ha. its great.

Well thats all for now :D