Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I'm on a roll!

Okay so I have need to blog little things here and there lately... I guess i'm making up for past time when I didnt update at all!


Well I was reading my sisters blog and she summarized the last two months and I think I want to follow in her foot steps.

Photojournalism:  time consuming but fun

Valentines day:  Was great

Day after Valentines Day:  Not so great ha

Men I've adored:  4

Men that have adored me: I'm sure millions... ha

Web site:  Up and running www.laraleephotography.com  ;)

Classes:  Going well, Feeling like i'm kept up

Family:  Miss them all terribly

Roommates:   We... wont got there ha

Friends:  Making new ones and maintaining great old ones.

Graduating?  YES

Food:   Found out i Hate fries now!

Goals:   To find self.

Happy?   Most the time

Room:  Semi clean

Photography:  wedding in a week

Facebook.... a little too attached...

Sleep cycle:  WAY OFF

Hmmmm yup thats all i have for now!  anyways Oh i took these photos today woot :D


No comments: