Tuesday, May 4, 2010



Rising above the blues seems almost Impossible every now and then. But I know I am progressing day by day. Some days I feel i go up maybe an Inch...maybe a centimeter. but as long as I don't feel like I'm falling back down again, that is an achievement and shows I'm able to endure.

I really want to say thanks to a few people that have helped me feel stronger. I have my dear friends who text me daily and ask how am i doing. I am not sure I would be doing as good as i am without that daily reminder someone is thinking about me.

I also want to say thank you to my family. They have stood by my side this whole mess and i'm grateful for them. Thank you.

Another person is my Savior. He has been there for me in my darkest times. He helps me remember this is but a short time and that he has other plans for me. I Get by day by day with the reassurance he loves me and that he Is a constant guide in all of our lives even though we don't sense his hand.

I've also found I love music! You know there are a LOT of empowerment songs and boy hating songs out there it really helps. It makes me know I'm not the only one who has gone through heart ache and that others have made it through :D

Well Here is the Beginning of Summer. A beginning of Newness and a sense of Life.
I will grab life by the horns and Hold ON! lol


No comments: