Friday, February 26, 2010

Friday friday friday...

Well I'm actually going to go have fun tonight! My good girl friend is taking me to either the gymnastics meet or a Dance competition thingy. I'm really excited! Its also Cheap! haha god bless my student ID.

Well last night I actually got sleep. It was really nice to feel refreshed in the morning instead of half awake. I know its because my prayers emphasized extra on letting me sleep. So thanks big man! lol

Matthew 11:28-29

28. come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and i will give you rest.
29. take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meed and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. 30. for my yoke is easy and my burden is light.



I know I haven't been studying long, but I'm grateful I am choosing to follow the lord. It has been made easy knowing he is there and that he wouldn't put me through anything i cant survive. Another interesting thing is I got a blessing from my dad, and He said I have a strong soul and I will make it through this...and then my stake president said I have a strong soul. I am happy with that. I just hope I will use my strength accordingly.

No comments: