Friday, February 12, 2010

My new beginning

Well well....Where to start?

I was married Nov of 2007, to the man Of my dreams. He was strong, handsome, Loving, and well everything i wanted. Feb 5th 2010 Was my down fall from my cloud.

We are currently in the process of the split. He's made mistakes, I've made mistakes and Now i feel as though we are both paying the price. Papers haven't been filed yet... he is coming down to pick up whatever is left here of his. I'm trying to find a job and well Keep busy.

I wasn't the provider so this is going to be really hard for me to deal with. I will have a car payment, and rent now, and I will have get all the other things. I have a job but barely make enough to even buy half the groceries i need.

I really want the process to be done and over with, but we're just starting. I hope he doesnt want the couch... but we'll see in an hours time.

This blog is to help me grieve. Help me get over the pain i have and move on.

I have to accept i wont be loved... and i can never tell if i will ever be again. Good luck to me, and maybe, just maybe, i'll survive this.

No comments: